> ​This rose a lot of questions, until I checked your link below. (I haven't
> checked the code as yet.) So you use the password as the key AND you don't
> store the password locally, at least not locally. - Right?

At very worse, you can store a hash of the password locally, and compare this
hash with the hash of the submitted password to login offline.

>> ex: https://remi-grumeau.com/lab/cryptojs.html

>>> ​Great you mention that. I however use the server very little. Insteda I
>>> use almost completely the local device.
>>
>> I was referring to client side (local) performance :) (and at some point,
>> battery usage).
>
> Thanks for the specification!
> ​
>> GET comes with url encoding issues you won't have with POST. POST can also
>> integrate file binary (file upload) GET cannot.
>
> ​Interesting. Do you mean I can pass ex spaces as such with POST?​!? (I
> started out with GET, and found a work around, and never thought of the
> matter when I changed to POST)

You can pass whatever you want in both, but GET = url. So a space with be
converted to %20 for ex. All server side languages comes with a method to url
decode (urldecode() in php). Won’t have those kind of issues with POST.

Remi