Hi,

It looks like some new code in ipmievd is causing a segmentation fault:

In ipmievd_sel_main(), the following lines appear to be among those
added since v1.8.8:

>       snprintf(eintf->prefix,
>                 strlen((const char *)intf->session->hostname) + 3,
>                 "%s: ", intf->session->hostname);

Running 'ipmievd sel' causes a segfault on my system because
intf->session == 0.  This appears to be new code added to support the
new "prefix" field in the ipmievd event interface structure.

Thanks,

Carol Hebert