Received from Dmitry Frolov on Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 10:00:27AM EDT:
> * Lev Givon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [30.08.2007 19:31]:
>
> [...]
> > Sorry to touch on this again, but is there currently any way to use
> > ipmitool 1.8.9 on Linux to query the LOMs on Apple Xserves?
>
> Found that while googling:
>
> http://www.afp548.com/comment.php?mode=view&cid=8640
>
> Let us know...

I noticed that page last month; when I tried it (with extra
verbosity turned on), ipmitool returned the following error:

Get Auth Capabilities error
Error issuing Get Channel Authentication Capabilies request
Error: Unable to establish IPMI v2 / RMCP+ session

                                                L.G.