[Carol Hebert]
> Hi Petter,
>
> I'm back online now and ready to help in any way possible.  Please let
> me know what I can/should do to help complete the final steps of the
> roll.

As you probably have noticed, I have not been able to look at this.
What about me granting you the privileges at Sourceforge to make new
releases, and you take care of the rest?

Sorry for not being able to spend more time on ipmitool.  Just too
much stuff going on at the moment.

Did anyone test if ipmitool compile on non-linux platforms like
Solaris?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen