Ales,

I am interested in understanding what kind of issues show up in the report, so
please
send it my way.   I'm not familiar with "rawhide code analysis", so will I be
able to
understand the report?   I don't know how much I can help with the fixing, but
if I have
time I'll do what I can.

I'm curious as to how will you determine which issues to fix?

What are the two "picked cvs patches" that you felt you needed to include into
1.8.12?
If you are trying to clean up ipmitool for release, could we do the cleanup on
TOB CVS
and then release 1.8.13?

What do you mean when you say you are going to release the report to the
"public"
with "the patch"?

-- Jim Mankovich | jm...@hp.com (MST) --