Hi all,

attached is a patch which is, in a fact, a re-work of
ipmi_fru_get_multirec_from_file() in 'lib/ipmi_fru.c'. It began as a
check for return value of a seek(), but more than just thing seemed
wrong with this function. So I took the liberty and modified couple
things, as you can see in attached diff.
Comments?

If no objections are raised, I'll commit it "soon".

Thanks,
Z.