[Zdenek Styblik]
> Please, can you explain what you mean by "pushed"?

I mean 'git push' to a freshly created git repository on sourceforge.

> > the CVS repo is thrown away.  I plan to drop the github repo when
> > sourceforge become the authorative source.  Any objections?
>
> Yes, I have like a two.
> 1] I don't want to receive 1.5k e-mails :)

What do you mean?

> 2] I think information about releases got somehow lost. I mean, eg.
> 1.8.13 got released from commit XYZ, 1.8.12 got released from commit
> ABC etc.

Hm.  No idea why.  To fix it I would have to understand more of the
conversion process.  Not quite sure when I find time to look at it,
but will if no-one else beat me to it. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen