On 4 Dec 2015 16:57, zdenek.styb...@gmail.com wrote:

> On 3 Dec 2015 09:20, "Björn Spruck" <bspr...@uni-mainz.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Zdenek,
> >

> >> have you tested it with the latest version of ipmitool? I remember
> >> there were some fixes in this area.
> >

> > ubuntu is using:
> >
> > ipmitool version 1.8.15 and the source code zip I dled from sourceforge
states version 1.8.15 as well

> > now I checked the git repository (after finally I was able to check it
out, its not directly browseable/visible with http).

> > The changes made in between these two version (in the relevant file)
seems not to have anything to do with my problem, they are just few lines.

> Indeed. I've checked it by using % git blame; that evening, but didn't
have energy(and time ever since) to reply.

> As for the fix you've posted. Sadly, I have nothing to test it at.
However, I want to ask

... you to either create merge request or open ticket at sourceforge.net
and attach git generated patch. I have no problem with merging the fix.

Btw Good evening Bjorn
Btw2 I hate my phone

Over and out.

Best regards,