These are all backwards compatible things. The cool things are happening at
IKEv2, and the management tools and required features will push users to v2.
Sure static v1 site to site will remain in place until 3des or hmac-md5 is
broken (and they'd still not upgrade)

Just make sure people don't implement support for tcp in v1 :)

Sent from my iPhone