Hi Jun,

You are correct—the draft specifically allows for the possibility of doing
encrypted TLS as a tunnel for the purposes of getting through some middleboxes.
There are some that will validate that traffic is either HTTP or TLS, and since
IKE traffic will not look like HTTP, one could use TLS instead.

Thanks,
Tommy