Ben Campbell writes:
> COMMENT:
>
> The milestones are all in the past. Should 2016 be 2017? Also, I notice
> the milestone list does not cover the full set of current goals--is that
> the intent? (I'm okay if it is; just checking.)

I was assume that we need get the charter approved before we can add
milestones for new items.

I would expect the milestones to be something like this:

Oct 2016        IETF Last Call on DDoS protection
                draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection
Oct 2016        IETF Last Call on Curve25519 and Curve448 for IKEv2
                draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves
Nov 2016        IETF Last Call on cryptographic algorithms for IKEv2
                draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis
Nov 2016        IETF Last Call on cryptographic algorithms for ESP / AH
                draft-mglt-ipsecme-rfc7321bis
Dec 2016        IETF Last Call on TCP Encapsulation of IKE and IPsec
                draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps
Jan 2017        IETF Last Call on Using EdDSA in the IKEv2
                draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa
Feb 2017        IETF Last Call on Split-DNS Configuration for IKEv2
                draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns
Feb 2017        IETF Last Call on Implicit IV in IPsec
                draft-mglt-ipsecme-implicit-iv
Jun 2017        IETF Last Call on partially quantum resistant IKEv2

DDos and safecurves are already ready for IETF Last Call.

rfc4307bis and rfc7321bis are in WG LC phase now, and should be ready
soon.

Tcp encaps, split dns and implict iv are waiting for more cycles in
the WG, i.e. we want to push the current things out first and then
concentrate on them. EdDSA is waiting for curdle to decide on the
OIDs, and QR actually needs some work.
--
kivi...@iki.fi