Notes on draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-04, mostly nits:

pp. 1
"...pose a serious challenge to cryptography algorithms [deployed?] widely
today."

pp. 2
"when might one be implemented" -> "when one might be implemented"

pp. 3
The Changes section wording confuses me.  Does that mean, relative to the last
draft?  Or
does it mean those were the change in -03?

pp. 4
"...then it must check if has a..." -> "...if it has a..."

pp. 8

"Algorithm=urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:keyprov:pskc:pin"

RE: rfc6030, any chance we can not refer to an RFC with XML in it?  I strongly
object to XML.  Does IKEv2 reference any XML?  (sticks fingers in ears...)

pp. 9

RE: rfc6023 text

I would prefer text here that suggests exactly how to achieve post-quantum ID
confidentiality.  This is vague and that means people will implement it all
over the map.  I also don't think Child SAs should ever have been made
mandatory, so refering to rfc6023 is fine.

Overall, I think this document should advance.  This is nice and simple, more
or less.

Derrell