Dear Tero,

It seems that you missed this text for the address failure codes (Nov 13):
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipsec/current/msg11724.html

I'm resending it fwiw:

   RFC7296 defines a generic notification code that is related to a
   failure to handle an internal address failure.  That code does not
   explicitly allow an initiator to determine why a given address family
   is not assigned, nor whether it should try using another address
   family.  The Working Group will specify a set of more specific
   notification codes that will provide sufficient information to the
   IKEv2 initiator about the encountered failure.

Cheers,
Med