On Fri, 16 Feb 2018, Tero Kivinen wrote:

The proposed charter text for this item is:

Some systems support security labels (aka security context) as one of
the selectors of the SPD. This label needs to be part of the IKE
negotiation for the IPsec SA. non-standard implementations exist for
IKEv1 (formerly abusing IPSEC Security Association Attribute 10, now
using private space IPSEC Security Association Attribute 32001). The
work is to standarize this for IKEv2.

Is that charter text clear enough? Is there enough people interested
in this?

I brought it in, so I do agree it is clear enough. And after talking to
some people in the working group, it seems this is ideally done using a
new traffic selector. That would also satisfy Yoav's concern that there
is no burden on implementations that dont want to support this.

I will co-author a draft on this in time for IETF 101 :)

Paul