On Mon, 3 Dec 2018, Valery Smyslov wrote:

I've submitted a new version of the draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux. Major
changes:

1. The exchange is renamed from IKE_AUX to INTERMEDIATE (thanks Tommy!).
   I believe this name reflects its purpose, it's easy to pronounce and hard to
mix
    with existing exchanges.

It is missing the prefix IKE_ ?

In my opinion, IKE_SA_INIT / IKE_AUTH should have been named
consistenly, eg either IKE_SA_INIT / IKE_SA_AUTH or IKE_INIT / IKE_AUTH

So in that light, this would be better as IKE_INTERMEDIATE

INFORMATIONAL should have been IKE_INFORMATIONAL, and CREATE_CHILD_SA
is an abomination to act either on IKE or CHILD SA without seperating
its exchange :)

But if people insist on INTERMEDIATE, I won't complain further.
Consistency is already lost so it is time to stop painting :)

Paul