Paul Wouters <p...@nohats.ca> wrote:
    >> On Aug 10, 2022, at 10:30, Robert Moskowitz <rgm-...@htt-consult.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> I will fix my example.  Do you think I should have both examples: with
    >> and without gateway?

    > No. First because you are not tunneling and it doesn’t apply to you and
    > second because it can only be set for IPSECKEY records in the reverse
    > zones, not in any forward zones.

Agreed!

    >> Per Paul's request I am coming up that for EdDSA I would ask the
    >> following be added:
    >>
    >> 4 An EdDSA Public key is present, in the format defined in [RFC8080]
    >> [This]
    >>

    >> Note the addition of "Public"
    >>
    >> So should 1 - 3 also have "Public" added?  Should 4 NOT have "Public"
    >> Should text be added describing this registry to be for "Public" keys?

    > I think it should have public and an errata could be filed for 1-3 ? Or
    > we can draft a separate draft for encoding algo 14 (digital signatures)
    > that also fixes up these entries ?

I supposed that the word public could be added all over the Registry.
I think that RFC4025 has the word in enough places that it should be obvious
that a private key does not go there.

So this seems like printing "This bag is not a toy" on stuff, but I don't
object to this.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )