On 8/10/22 16:45, Paul Wouters wrote:

On Aug 10, 2022, at 16:07, Robert Moskowitz <rgm-...@htt-consult.com> wrote:

On 8/10/22 16:04, Paul Wouters wrote:
Robert Moskowitz<rgm-...@htt-consult.com>  wrote:

I think I could have the IANA Considerations have a fix for 1 - 3 as
well as add 4.
Please do. I talked to IANA and they agreed this was the easiest solution.

Should it be:

  * public key
  * Public key
  * Public Key

My preference is Public Key but I don’t feel strongly at all - either of these are fine for me.

It is all about is it a Proper Noun or not.

Well, in the end, it will be up to the RFC Editor!  :)

Here goes:

Looks good, thanks !

Paul

4.1.  IANA IPSECKEY Registry Update

   This document requests IANA to clarify the text in the "Algorithm
   Type Field" subregistry of the "IPSECKEY Resource Record Parameters"
   [IANA-IPSECKEY] registry to explicitly state this is for "Public"
   keys:

Value Description Reference

1    A DSA Public key is present, in the format defined in [RFC2536]    [RFC4025] 2    A RSA Public key is present, in the format defined in [RFC3110]    [RFC4025] 3    An ECDSA Public key is present, in the format defined in [RFC6605] [RFC8005]

   Futher, this document requests IANA to make the following addition to
   the "IPSECKEY Resource Record Parameters" [IANA-IPSECKEY] registry:

   IPSECKEY:
      This document defines the new IPSECKEY value TBD1 (suggested: 4)
      (Section 3) in the "Algorithm Type Field" subregistry of the
      "IPSECKEY Resource Record Parameters" registry.

      Value  Description         Reference

      TBD1 (suggested value 4)   [This]
             An EdDSA Public key is present, in the format defined
             in [RFC8080]