From: IPsec <ipsec-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Tero Kivinen
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2023 1:32 PM
To: ipsec@ietf.org
Subject: [IPsec] WG Adoption call for draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt

This is two week adoption call for draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt.
If you support adopting this document as a working group document for IPsecME
to work on, and then at some point publish this as an RFC, send comments to
this list.

This adoption call ends 2023-12-13.

Note, that I do want to see people saying that they think this document is
worth of working on, and that they plan to review and comment on it. If I only
get one or two people (including authors :-) to say they support this work,
then there is no point of work on this in WG.