Dear WG, I apologise for coming late to the party, a long weekend to blame..

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 10:53 AM Michel Py
<mic...@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us> wrote:
> > If you want a war that is your choice, but please go and fight it somewhere
> > else. RIPE
> > mailing lists are a place to be constructive and, as Job said, excellent to
> > each other.
>
> Read the rest of my posts. I did not start the war. I did not start this
> thread.
> There are two ways to lose a war : lack of funds, and lack of courage. I have
> both.
>
> The war is global. Who do you think you are to tell me to take it somewhere
> else ?
> The chair of a mighty WG that has managed, in 20 years, to capture a whole
> 2.5% of the Internet traffic right in your own backyard at AMS-IX ?
>
> Kick me out of the mailing list, if you have the power to do so.

[with my co-chair hat on]

Michel,
I understand that you might be upset with the current state of
affairs. However I believe the whole discussion would be much more
productive
we we refrain from personal and/or provocative remarks.

Please be respectful to the WG participants, it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry