> Sander Steffann wrote :
> If you want a war that is your choice, but please go and fight it somewhere
> else. RIPE
> mailing lists are a place to be constructive and, as Job said, excellent to
> each other.

Read the rest of my posts. I did not start the war. I did not start this thread.
There are two ways to lose a war : lack of funds, and lack of courage. I have
both.

The war is global. Who do you think you are to tell me to take it somewhere
else ?
The chair of a mighty WG that has managed, in 20 years, to capture a whole 2.5%
of the Internet traffic right in your own backyard at AMS-IX ?

Kick me out of the mailing list, if you have the power to do so.

Michel.