You should know the difference between IPv6-only mailhosts and IPv6-only Wi-Fi + DNS64/NAT64.

Thomas

Am 08.10.2019 05:29 schrieb Job Snijders <j...@ntt.net>:

On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 08:11:41PM +0200, Enno Rey wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 08:05:18PM +0200, Bjoern Buerger wrote:
> > * Martin Schr?der (mar...@oneiros.de) [191007 19:13]:
> > >
> > > Please start by eating your own dog food and make future RIPE
> > > meetings IPv6 only.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Bj?rn
>
> we should definitely have a discussion about this in the 'open mic'
> slot in the wg in Rotterdam.  Let's identify who to talk to, from the
> meetings' NOC and other circles within RIPE NCC, beforehand.

If folks are serious about killing dual-stack ...

Wouldn't it make more sense to first move this mailing list to an actual
ipv6-only environment?

Perhaps the WG could RIPE NCC to register a domain like
ripe-ipv6-only-wg.org. This domain would have authoritative nameservers
only reachable via IPv6, an MTA that doesn't have any IPv4 connectivity
& a webserver with the charter, CoC, and mailing list archive only
accessible via IPv6. Much like how Marco David's dnslabs.nl is set up?

Kind regards,

Job