From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 10:10 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club ofAmerica
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Bob Young's comments on <can't mention it>

Dan,

It is not that "we ban it". Lynn and I never said that. But in almost
every case the flames get going and the edge is reached very quickly and
close if not to insults. Rarely is the subject ever able to get
discussed without it getting out of line.
Plus, in so many cases even when the discussion is not out of line, it
hogs the list so much that we get complaints from many that threaten to
quit. Where the subject is related to our DXing hobby and none of us
like it, nothing ever gets solved and people end up getting upset and
hurt.

73,

Patrick
Co Moderator