From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:38 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club ofAmerica
Subject: Re: [IRCA] More coax experiments

Chuck,

I just installed a new 10 foot copper pipe for the receiver ground a few
days back. So that should be enough. I probably will have to mail for
Quad Shield RG6 as I doubt any of it is available on the coast.
For the record, the local cable company (Charter) has leaky cable. For
cable we have Fred Meyer & Radio SHack.

Patrick