Fellas, Fellas,

We got to establish a Committee to define just which size paper clips really count.... and do those metal clamp-type clips with two wire handles count, too... Or could we at least use one of the handles, rather that the standard paper clip??? They both hold paper and are made out of wire. How long can alligator clip leads be and still count, if the far end is clipped to a piece of paper?? (HEY, its a paper clip, right?)

Well, heck, I think that Guy is right, the lead is likely working as an antenna, too.... so sticking the clip right in the connector on the back panel of the radio would be a better test, probably. All kidding aside, I'd be quite interested in the results Dennis gets with that idea.

Now if I wrap the paper clip with Litz wire as a pick-up coil and hook the ends of the Litz to my Wellbrook.....

John B.