Hi Everyone:

I sat on 1460 last night for some time and at 23:00MST (01:00EST or 06:00UTC) I
heard a religious station. Right at the TOH a male voice gave the local time as
1.00am and gave out an ID which for the life of me I just cannot get, even tho
I've been over the recording many times. This was followed by a female voice
which said I was listening to: "Global Catholic Radio Network" or something
like that. According to my NRC log book there are many religious stations on
1460 but none that fit the syllables I heard. I have a 30 second audio clip in
wav format I could send to anyone interesting in helping me. It has to be in
wav format as I have yet to figure out how to convert it over to a mp3 format.

All was not lost as the session did produce one new one as I heard several
clear IDs for KKAQ Thief River Falls, MN. This was at 06:00 and again at
07:00MST.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125',  a
1000' E/W beverage and 2 x 1000' BOGs at 195 & 320 degrees