> Well done!  I heard them around the same level from Rose Spit, QCI on Sept
> 6th.  Too bad they hardly ever ID!  ......Walt.

They are REALLY slamming in now -- really BASSY audio --
and yea... tedious long songs that seem to never end
followed by 1 minute of talk and another 10 minute song...

also in - Tentative TRUK on 1593
Korea on 1566 already ( 0805 UTC)
japan on 1287 and 1278...

interesting that upper band asians are in first --

1017 Tonga and Tahiti 738 also in...
540 Fiji, 639 Fiji..

hearing very little obvious state-side stuff...
except for Vancouver B.C. on 730khz! Traffic and weather together...

getting back at 'er