Hi Derek,

You should have the MP3 of 4BC-1116 in Brisbane, Australia (with "Sharina
the Psychic" show at 1212 UTC, recorded at Grayland) by now.  Sharina's
mumbling speech almost made it necessary for a Psychic to ID the  station, but
fortunately a male co-host gave the web site address
(_http://www.sharina.com.au_ (http://www.sharina.com.au) ) to provide a
positive ID, matching the
data on 4BC's web site.

73, Gary

In a message dated 7/14/2009 8:07:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,