Do you have a phasing device???

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere

On Jul 18, 2009, at 4:19 PM, Len <donutband...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I can get KNBR faintly in the daytime, and most of the year at night, but for some reason, in the winter, it seems to be skipping right over me. After midnight, when cx settle down to basic night cx, it's dependable, but between 6 and 11 PM, it can really be a crapshoot. Some nights it's rock solid, but others, it's just way down and being covered by slop from KBOI. Who can understand this propagation thing?

It would be nice if I could ever get something underneath it, but there never is.

--- On Fri, 7/17/09, Patrick Martin <mwd...@webtv.net> wrote:

From: Patrick Martin <mwd...@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Regarding West Coast powerhouse stations
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 9:45 PM

Len,

I am a bit surprised you don't get KNBR like a ton of bricks. Here it is rough to get by. I had a time phasing KNBR down enough to get KBRW, even
with the antenna aimed NW. KGO has 200KW ERP to the North, so the KGO
signal does not surprise me. I hear both KNBR & KGO year around 24/7.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager