Willis said: Where is every body? I do believe this is deadest I have ever
seen the IRCA list! Perhaps they TVDXing and watching all the Latin
stations on channels 2 to 6.

Hi Willis,

I've been keeping busy. No new TV stations, but did manage to log
Vermont and Florida by e-skip on the FM broadcast band. I just spent
the weekend putting up 5BTV and I'll probably need 3 more days
before I finish.Looking forward to the next BCB season.

P. S. Let when you get your beam up. I'll try to give you a yell....

73 de Joe, KJ8O