Sorry that I did not respond to this sooner, guys. I think that it is possible that KCIS is down a ways. I've found them much easier to null down this past month than I remember them (with the same equipment here) in past years. I'm not certain.... could be that I just discovered that I can get KJNO in the early part of each dawn and that I can sometimes get an Asian on top. Anyway, they SEEM more willing to be nulled down this fall.

Sadly, 900-Victoria has returned to full strength about three days ago. Sadly, the only thing that I heard on 900 was Wenatchee, WA, but it sure did make 909 easier!

John B.