At 03:44 10/7/2009, you wrote:
>Nick,
>  The 963 could well be CRI in Russian via Pori.    Signal I was getting
> seemed Russian when a peak managed to get through my IBOC noise from 950.
>702 is certainly interesting.  I'm not getting a lot of signal there, but it
>sounds interesting when it comes up.   Looks like my 2nd signal on 855 could
>be Romania, as I found a // on 1152. for a few minutes.
>Denmark is doing very well with their interval signal for 0345 sign-on.

Good suggestion on 963 Nigel; I hadn't realized this.   I'll check my
recordings.   Unfortunately there doesn't seem any parallels for the supposed
Estonian programming now.

Never got 702, though at one point it sounded like Arabic flute mx.   And no
hope on Denmark next to 1070,hi.

Plenty that got away tonight. No firm ID on 819,  and no luck getting a
webstream.

Nick