I'd noticed a second station on there too Bruce, something I've never had before. Turns out to be the Voice of Russia (from Germany I believe), and it's well on top of the UK at the moment, with programming in English.

73,

Nigel

Bruce Portzer wrote:

693 faded up at 0426 with British EE talk parallel to the BBC5 web stream! With QRM from a second station (female talk).

Bruce

c...@islandnet.com wrote:

I'm hearing some of this stuff in Seattle too.  Croatia-1134 as strong
asIve ever heard them,

Here here!

about 10 minutes of audio on my Sony MD.

702 and 756 and 747 will wild for a while too.

Dang!