Hi Dennis,
Normally, yes, 675 would be Holland, but I've been listening there for the last half hour, and have been getting a mix of 3 stations, with Holland, Libya, and Norway (just confirmed via the web stream) all coming in. First time I've heard Norway on MW since the days of 1314.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

vroom...@comcast.net wrote:

For the last 15 minutes have been receiving some weak audio on 675 kHz.
Around 0415 utc with music.  From Nigel report looks like it might be Holland?
Hoping for a nice fade up on this signal.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA