I just checked email this morning... and this... just... sucks.  Period.

I never met or spoke directly to John, but we have exchanged emails over the
years. He recruited me for his Mexican-DX group "Corazon DX" several years ago,
and was always quick with answers and helpful hints regarding one of his
favorite subjects, the Zenith Trans-Oceanic series.  He'll be greatly missed.

Randy Stewart
Springfield MO