Tossing some ideas around as the inspiration comes.

John was one of those larger than life guys
who could not be contained in one lifetime.

And yet.

I like to suggest some kind of endowment for John -
to enhance and evolve the hobby we have today - moving
it forward (to steal a tired phrase).

Getting together his collected works, technical
and otherwise - and into a book is brilliant.
Sponsoring events. Placing radio equipment with new
hobbyists. Perhaps even a website that will house, in
perpetuity, his memory and works - or better yet,
a memorial space for all the folks that made the hobby what
it is today.

Tossing them out there.

Best regards,

Colin Newell - Editor - CoffeeCrew DOT Com ---
Victoria, British Columbia - Blog - Coffee DOT BC DOT CA
DXer DOT CA and Bob Harris DOT Com