I missed the last 3 mornings due to a problem with the normally solid
Winradio software. I finally fixed it by deleting all of the program's
data files, as well as reinstalling the software. Now I get actual
recordings instead of dialog boxes talking about Exception Errors :)
From the posts that were made, it looked like I didn't miss much on
Thur-Fri-Sat morning. This morning, on the other hand, was relatively
productive for me. I'd call it the best so far this season. Lots of
promising carriers were noted today, but most didn't have quite enough
signal to produce audio. I continue to have a nasty buzz at a few
places on the dial, which masks some otherwise regular signals like 594
657 693 and 1206. But other parts of the band are relatively clear. I
still haven't found time to conclusively track down the source.
Good audio
972 - Korea - KK talk peaking 1258 and 1317
1566 - HLAZ - religious talk and music after 1300
1575 - VOA - Asian talk and piano music 1313+, weaker at 1330 EE ID
Fair audio
747, 774, 828 Japan - weather 1300-1320, then language lessons
Bits and pieces of audio
756 talk, presumed China
1035 CNR CC talk at 1332
1476 - again with two carriers, 1476.00 and 1476.08, and bits of talk
1557 trace audio in the splatter
Noteworthy carriers
567 594 657 693 738 846 864 909 918 927 936 945 954 963 981 1008 1044
1053 1062 1116 1134 1161 1188 1242 1269 1278 1287 1305 1314 1323 1332
1377 1386 1494 1503
_______________________________________________
IRCA mailing list
[email protected]
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca
Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original
contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
editors, publishing staff, or officers
For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org
To Post a message: [email protected]