Didn't hurt to try Paul, and thanks for your dedication to the hobby. Business must be good for them to be unpleasant about it, particularly to someone in the business.

Next kick at the can, I wonder what a 30 second spot costs at 2am on a non-brokered station, particularly for a non-profit? A quickie IRCA information ad with Morse IDs? I sympathize with they sentiment that one shouldn't have to pay for a DX test, but it shouldn't come as news that stations don't owe DXers anything, and maybe some of us geezers (not Paul, I know) have a dime or two left at the end of the month.

best wishes,

Nick\