Kaz,

For some reason, KHQN was not in my logbook. It seems I have never
logged them, or at least I have no record of it. That is strange, as the
station goes back to at least the 60s or 70s when the dial was more open
and they were a 1 KW daytimer. Strange I did not have them. The same was
true about WGY. I had no record of ever logging them in AK or OR until
the 90s, when I nabbed them. WGY is heard on occasion u/KGO off the
Eastern Beverage, even today.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin