Considering that I got up in the last 20 minutes of a fabulous DX opening,
I did pretty well and hope everyone else did too!

https://youtu.be/Y7lUhjpYZVw

Not bad for a 40 + year old radio...

Modified back in the day when Nick Hall-Patch and I were young dudes...
hot on the trail of trans-pacific DX!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -