Thanks, Nick.  In checking I see that Herman has decided to discontinue
this work.  I hadn't known this.  The final edition is from December,
2015.  It's still available at:  http://www.hermanboel.eu/en-emwg-mw1.htm

Not clear why he is discontinuing this.  I imagine time is a major factor
in maintaining it.  It will be missed.

The SER/RNE/COPE local/regional ID times do change from time to time, but
hopefully yhe times shown in the last EMWG are still accurate.  SER is
throughout the day at various times and RNE is mostly in the European
mornings.

Jim Renfrew