From: IRCA <irca-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of d1028g...@comcast.net
<d1028g...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 7:16 PM
To: America, Mailing
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 10/5/16

<<< Actually, 4BC has a LOT of parallels. During the times when we hear them,
dozens of stations (including 4BC) are on the Macquarie net. >>>

True, Chuck, but none of those Macquarie net parallels are likely to be of much
help to a DXer in Oklahoma, who is struggling to receive the big gun 1116-4BC
on a basic pocket radio.

<<< talk-oriented 1116-4BC doesn't have anything like the multiple parallels
and website archives of the ABC stations... >>>

My original point was that unlike 1116-4BC, the ABC stations have a multiple
network of reasonable parallel possibilities at very long range, such as
612-702-774 for the LR Network, and 576-792-846 for the RN network.

Gary