From: "Robert Ross" <va...@rogers.com>
To: "IRCA AM List" <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:56:46 PM
Subject: [IRCA] AM BCB DX...….One more Vancouver Station!

Hi Guys:

Just a short report this time around. Having a few Medical problems related to
my Diabetes, that has kept me from the dials. However, we did Log one NEW STN
and it was also from VANCOUVER, bringing my Total Vancouver haul to 4 Stations
in 2 Days!!

I'm getting a little behind on reviewing Captures due to the health issues…..so
there may be a few more goodies sitting there to be reviewed!!

RECEIVER……………………….ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA………………………WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM LOG TOTALS are now……………..1919 Stations Heard.

73……..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

690 CBU Vancouver, BRITISH COLUMBIA Oct/10/16 0728 EDT EE FAIR
Sounded like a Radio Deutschewelle Pgm from 0728-0729 EDT. Musical Interlude @
0729 EDT.
ID as "I'm Jeff Cook??? and this is CBC Radio One".
"And now it's time for CBC News" @ 0730 EDT. Into CBC News read by Female DJ @
0730-32 EDT.

NEW STN (4th Vancouver Station heard in last 2 Mornings!) 50 kW
ROSS, ON.

1160 KSL Salt Lake City, UTAH Oct/10/16 0730 EDT EE FAIR
In the Jumble at 0730 EDT. ID by Male DJ as "KSL News with Brian Martin on
KSL-FM 102.7

RELOG 50 kW
ROSS, ON.

1170 KOWZ Waseca, MINNESOTA Oct/11/16 0108 EDT EEE FAIR-GOOD
Over/Under WWVA - Wheeling, WVA. Quite strong at times!
Oldies Music @ 0108-11 EDT. Female DJ with ID as "106.3 FM - Classic Hits and
1170 AM".
Neil Diamond with Crackling Rosie 0111-14. Beach Boys "409" @ 0114-17. Same ID
as above @ 0117.
Into more Oldies @ 0118.

Most likely on DAY POWER??? // t0 Live Webfeed

Thanks to Chuck Reh of Leamington, ON. for the Tip!!

RELOG 2.5 kW/5 Watts
ROSS, ON.