--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without
much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page53

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only
or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan
stock caradio as specified; ICR-75  E-W longwire

** MEXICO. 660, Nov 25 at 0127, mis-timecheck, ``7 con 26; es La Kaliente``,
music, dominant from south. It`s 50/10 kW XEEY, Aguascalientes2 (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 730, Nov 27 at 0152, YL DJ giving two phone numbers for
requests/dedications, each only once and too fast for me to copy. (I thought I
had a decent digit span.) She mentions Ciudad Jiménez, so I`m sure it`s the
usual dominatrix, XEHB, Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua, certainly not desportive
XEX (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 760, Nov 27 at 0148, conversation in Spanish, mentions pelota, so
about sports, way over WJR and looping approx. ENE/WSW. Then WJR fades back in
but still a hefty collision. Don`t see how it could be any US station, but one
of four in NW Mexico: XEDGO Durango2, XENY Nogales, XEEB Ciudad Obregón, or
closest XEES Chihuahua2. IRCA has no format for the latter, a.k.a. Antena 7-60,
but the others are musical, two of them romántica. 730 Chihuahua is inbooming
even more (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** BONAIRE. 800, Nov 25 at 0124, Spanish Christian sermon vs KQCV English
evangelism, OKC nulled as much as possible but still making hefty SAH of
156/minute or 2.6 cycles/second. Runs a bit past 0130 with address in Habana,
0131 ID as ``800`` altho I was hoping to hear a clear ``Radio Transmundial``,
into Luís Palau, which as I`ve previously researched is on the TWR sked at this
time. Then there`s some CCI from another Spanish, perhaps XEROK (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This item from Mission Network News Dec 1 (via Artie Bigley), says TWR is still
running only 100 kW:

``[Steve] Shantz explains, "We have a project underway right now which we’re
about 80 percent complete on, and that is to raise our power from 100,000 watts
to 450,000 watts and also put in a more efficient antenna system that can
really beam and focus the energy onto the island of Cuba. So we hope that very
shortly we’ll be able to go on the air with a brand new transmitter at 450,000
watts and be able to really put a powerful signal into Cuba so on a daily
basis"`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 810, Nov 26 at 0202 tune-by, ``Radio Rey, Reynosa, Tamaulipas,`` ID
in passing in the mix as I happen to be aiming N/S. That`s XERI, 1000/100 watts
per IRCA, not bad! (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---