At 06:24 03-12-16, Chris Kadlec wrote:
In regards to the type of jamming on 1566, if it was indeed jamming, I can't really answer that. I suspect that they were using dead air on 810 to jam as the audio was muddy but it was still understandable. The intelligence service is largely half-incompetent as it is with these jammers. I've watched them mess around for the longest time. I don't think they have high-tech jamming that would do what you said, nor do I believe North Korea would either.

If you had actual audio of what you're describing, maybe that would change my thinking, but it's a tough call on that one.

-Chris Kadlec

Thanks for your thoughts on this Chris. I'll see if I can dig up a recording of the 1566 jamming, or whatever it was, for you, but it may take a day or two.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC