I listened in the 14:15 to 15:30 time frame from Point No Point, near
Victoria, BC using my DeBock modified Tecsun PL-380 ULR.  I could hear 774
and 594 at fair level, but that was about it.  What was remarkable, though,
was how electrically quiet things are in rural locations!  What a treat to
MW DX and hear station after station, simply by rotating the ferrite
antenna and not hearing any noise.  Just like in the good old days!  I was
also amazed on how little Vancouver interfered with listening, and even our
local CFAX 1070 was for a bit, not audible at all.  Interesting, indeed!
Reception on this site on the north side of the Straits of Juan de Fuca,
not far from the entrace, was very similar to reception on the WA and OR
coasts vis a vis domestic DX at least.  73,...Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC