Why I don't get out of bed for audio traces -

Sleep is more therapeutic.

On a QRM side bar, tracked down a huge source of daytime RFI to a neighbors
solar array inverter that blasts the MW and HF spectrum with a buzz every 100
kHz or so.

We are very good neighbors and he was quite upset to discover that his house
was the source of disruptive interference.

My attitude is: if neighbors are going to interfere with my hobby, I'm just
going to build bigger and higher antennas.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC