The Source became some kind of a "Bell Store" since the franchise was bought by Bell in Canada. Just to mention, our store has been a Radio Shack Dealer since the 80's. The business was good with that provider until the brand became property of Bell.

At contact renewal, we were forced to get rid of the competition regarding Cellular and TV providers we were used to deal with to ultimately, sell exclusively Bell products.

That rang the end of a long partnership for us and for other associated dealers.

Sylvain