IRCA,

I have not traveled with a laptop in some time.  I usually take a tablet.  I have to fly soon with my laptop.  Do you carry on and if so do they want you to fire it up at the security desk?  Or do you check it in you suitcase?

Any and all advice will be appreciated.  I check the radios well packed and padded in my suitcase.

You can email me off line so as not to clog the mailing list.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Stephen Hawkins NG0G