Hi Colin,

<<< Thank you for your March 18th report! I was wondering who was in possession
of the Flux Capacitors! >>>

Yes, Flux Capacitors are the latest attempt to make FSL's tune without exposure
to extreme weather. It works on Longwave, Medium Wave and Shortwave-- as long
as you hit the wrong key on the keyboard.

<<< Today in the Victoria area, radio signals were particularly gregarious in
the post dawn period around 1400 UTC -
I think I missed the best of the action as I staggered towards the shower -
still in play were the high banders - with 1575 taking
the cake with an English sounding, strident "VOA" style voice - in English no
less - likely talking about Trump punting Tillerson
out onto Pennsylvania Avenue with a growing collection of unemployed
states-people... AFN perhaps? >>>

With Bill's recent success with Cambodia and Burma, maybe he would be a natural
for Secretary of State? He already lives in the right area, has had great
results in long-range trips, and has a lot of experience in listening to North
Korean communications.

Gary