Conditions in Seattle were similar to what Gary reported, with 747 774 828 and 972 varying from nothing to mediocre signal levels.

However.......from 1320 to 1340 UTC, the band was quite interesting above 1300 kHz with a brief but intense sunrise enhancement.  I had respectable audio on some unexpected channels, like 1332 and 1404, and carriers on several others.  I'll have a full report later.

Bruce